Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Light Can Do To Your Photo

I have always been fond of capturing blurry light photos. I like the way it appears as cloudy and hazy, yet somehow focused. Every time I mess around with the settings of my camera and try to capture such image, my creativity transpires. Basically, my desired result is to churn out abstract photos that would drive one to create a thought or an idea out of it.

Throughout the period since I learned how to use the manual setting and capture such image, I have always admire the outcome. I find some of the photos very stimulating and motivating. I'd like to share some of the photos I took from our balcony around 8 o'clock in the evening (see photos below).

As you can see, light can be of many things to a photograph. It can sophisticate and refine a photo, as well as add glare and brilliance. It can also furnish, add finishing touches, and surprisingly even desolate a photo. With it in any circumstance, an abstract photo can turn from nothing into something. And this, I find very thought-provoking.


The colors are psychedelic along with translucent circles having different shades yellow and blue. One may think of this photo as a party scene.


I call this photo the "Enigmatic Blur". Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment