Saturday, July 23, 2011

For the love of Barney Stinson

This is going to be legen - wait for it - dary!

I'm on the 4th season of How I Met Your Mother and I can't help but worship the awesome Barney Stinson. He is by far, the only character that blurts out the most hilarious one-liners at any time.

This remarkable character has wits, I must say. He has designed strategies and rules on how to hook up with women, get laid, and leave. Not only that, he also keeps a list of all the women he has slept with. He is a total asshole worthy of attention.

Kudos to Neil Patrick Harris for portraying the awesomest guy on television!

Suit Up!

Here are some of my favorite Barney Stinson lines:

From "Single Stamina" (Season 2)
Barney, describing his brother: "He's the awesomest, most best-lookingest, greatest guy ever!"
Lily: "He's exactly like Barney"
Barney: "That's what I just said."

From "The Chain of Screaming" (Season 3)
Barney, reacting to Ted's new car: "Shotgon for eternity!"
Robin: "You can't call shotgun for eternity."
Barney: "I call that I can call things."

From "Lucky Penny" (Season 2)
Describing the simplicity of running a marathon "Step one, you start running. There is no step two."

From "How I Met Everyone Else" (Season 3)
First explaining to Marshall about his unique qualities: "Think of me like Yoda, but instead of being little and green I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro - I'm Broda!"

How could you not love him?

Fact:
Barney Stinson is a fictional character created by Carter Bays and Craig Thomas for the CBS television series How I Met Your Mother, portrayed by Neil Patrick Harris.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barney_Stinson

No comments:

Post a Comment